This Thanksgiving math centers set includes 10 engaging Mayflower themed math games and a Mayflower word problems craft for second grade. Ideal for practicing 12 different 2nd grade math skills and standards, or as a review for 3rd grade, these games are a fun way to integrate math into your November, Thanksgiving, and Plymouth Colony social studies units!
Each math center game includes teacher’s notes with pictures, answer keys, and student direction cards so students can work independently.
Skills included in the Thanksgiving math centers set
- Place value
- Expanded form
- 2 and 3-digit number words
- Adding tens and hundreds
- Adding using a number line
- Comparing 3-digit numbers-greater/less than
- Adding and subtracting 2-digit numbers without regrouping
- Adding and subtracting 2-digit numbers with regrouping
- Telling time to 5 minutes
- Telling time to the hour/half hour
- Determining even or odd
- Skip counting by, 2, 5, 10, and 100 within 1000
- Solving word problems
- Roam the Room Task Cards include mixed practice of the above listed skills.
Your students will love these unique ways to practice math all month long!
Please download the preview to see everything included.
Linda Kamp – Around the Kampfire
Additional math centers: