This resource is an editable decor set designed for technology classrooms and computer labs. It includes printables, bulletin board displays, posters, and more to manage and decorate your classroom.
The included materials will help to organize and manage your computer lab, computer centers, lab rules and procedures, tech support, and behavior inside the lab or in your own classroom.
These organizational resources are easily added to your current lab system or management method with premade and editable resources you can customize to fit your needs.
I’ve included lots of teacher’s notes with tips and specific directions on how to edit the posters and forms.
This resource is loaded with everything you need to organize, manage, decorate, communicate, and keep it all running smoothly in your technology classroom!
Included in the download are a PDF and 2 separate PowerPoint files with:
- editable posters
- binder covers
- behavior incentive coupons
- communication slips
- number labels
- login support resources
- device checkout forms
- 2 displays with title lettering
This download is a ZIP file containing a PDF and 2 PowerPoint files that you can easily edit by inserting text boxes and typing.
Computer Lab Management & Decor Included:
Rules and Procedures
- Computer Lab Rules bulletin board display with all title lettering
- 12 Rules Posters with EDITABLE templates in 6 bright colors to make your own
- 31 Computer Shortcuts Posters (15 for PC and 15 for MAC, 1 for chromebook) with EDITABLE bulletin board display banner to make additional banners for your classroom (*Both poster sets are also sold separately)
- Small Number Labels for computers
- Editable small number labels
- Basket and Bin Labels for headphones or supplies
- Editable Basket and Bin Labels in color and blackline
Managing Device Checkout
- Editable Checkout Forms
- 3 Styles Editable Binder Covers- Technology Checkout
- Editable Student Login Cards
- Editable Class Logins List for admin or subs
3 Styles Editable Binder Covers- Technology Grades
- Communicate with Tech Support:
- Service Log forms for recording issues that need attention for tech support
- Out of Order/Reason notes-2 sizes
- Communicate with Parents, Homeroom or Classroom Teachers:
- Computer Lab Compliment Cards – 6 styles
Manage Student Tasks
Editable Computer Center or Lab Directions pages to place at the computer center or project whole group in the lab or classroom.
Manage Behavior with Behavior Bitcoin
- 3 values of Bitcoin Behavior “bucks” templates
- Teacher’s Notes explaining the system
Around the Kampfire